My apologies to everyone for not posting for some time now. I hope to make it up to you with some awesome links for your reading pleasure.
2) Shout Out to a Fellow WordPress Blog: A new London-based blog has caught my (and Londonist’s) eye. Daniel Brackley is a celebrity in his field and has launched a blog chronicling his daily adventures. What does he do? Well, he’s works in the sewers.
3) Something You Don’t See Today: Take a look at this picture and see if something looks odd about it. LIFE unveiled a gallery of never-before-seen pictures of future President Kennedy from the campaign trail.
4) Why Burgers Don’t Rot: A scientist has finally decided to answer the question of why McDonald’s hamburgers do not rot through scientific study. The answer, according to the experiment: the burgers are small but with a large surface area that allows moisture to evaporate quickly. No moisture, no mold. I don’t buy it.
5) Apparently, NYC’s Worst Kept Secret: This week, a series of posts spoke about a new SECRET subway station in NYC, located underneath City Hall. Apparently, the station has never been abandoned and sly riders have always been able to stop there. I want to go there now, though. Looks really cool.
[via Daily What via jmg]
7) Awesome Myth-Busting: The gang from the popular Discovery Channel show disproves the “bull in a china shop” saying.
8) New Addictive Tool: Tired of only seeing postcard-quality shots of countries from all-over the world? Well, a new dawn is coming. MapCrunch let’s you pick whatever country you want, and then the site finds a random Google StreetView. A taste of reality.