1) Foxy Knoxy Coming to Lifetime: The infamous American will be played by Hayden Panettiere in a Lifetime movie, scheduled to air next year.
3) Republicans Aren’t Alone in Hating Immigrants: Democrat Walt Minnick bucks that trend in Idaho. He attacks his opponent for his work as an immigration attorney.
4) Five Billion Pictures Later: Flickr hit that milestone earlier today when user “yeoaaron” uploaded this picture.
5) An Inside Job: Recently unearthed evidence suggests that a mass murder of Native Americans in the American Southwest was committed by ethnic rivals.
6) Incredible Pictures: Photographer Thomas Hawk took some amazing pictures of the San Bruno aftermath. The Californian pipeline explosion killed at least 7 people. Now, some fear that New York City could be at risk, as well.
7) Next “Avatar” Will Be (Filmed) Deep: James Cameron wants to explore the Marianas Trench for the sequel to the hit film. I guess he has no budget. Only two people have ever been down to the deepest point in the ocean before.
9) Scary Stuff: The anti-whatever-new-and-scary movement has struck again. In Sweden. This time an anti-immigration far right party won 20 seats and upset generations of political thought in the country.